CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS
Welcome!
Magic, murder, intrigue, missing relatives, secret caves, fantastical creatures, royalty, nobility, romance...
Who ever said our lives were dull?
To follow our story, use the sidebar links and start at the beginning of it all...

Keish- August 27, 2004


August 27th
Dear Arri,

Since I think you may get this package before my letter (especially as I do not have a letter from you yet) I figured I had best enclose an explanation.
In cleaning out some papers today, Malia and I found these blueprints of our tower.  They are an extra set and Jace suggested that Mendel may be interested in them.  I’ve added labels since most of the rooms were unmarked.
Honestly, I’d forgotten some of these rooms existed.  Would you believe there’s a solarium sitting unused?  It slipped my mind completely.  Which is a shame.  Lovely room.  I’ll have to take it in hand.  Or put Malia to the task.
Anyway, after all the help Mendel gave some blueprints seem like the least we could give.

Also, when you see him, would you remind him that I didn’t get a copy of his ingenious spell.  If he would send me a detailed description I would be happy (if his student address permits it) to send him a dog of any age or breed he chooses.  Common, exotic…. Even a mutt if that’s what he wants.
Barring that, I’m sure I could find more interesting blueprints.

Love Always

Keish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a little note-- Hermes or Clotho will be sure to deliver it!