CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS
Welcome!
Magic, murder, intrigue, missing relatives, secret caves, fantastical creatures, royalty, nobility, romance...
Who ever said our lives were dull?
To follow our story, use the sidebar links and start at the beginning of it all...

Winthrop- June 25, 2004


June 25, 2004
Dear Keish,

I suppose that you will receive a letter from Arri explaining what has happened, very likely before you receive my letter. Just in case you didn’t, however, you should know that Liop was abducted by the fairies not long after lunch today. I don’t know any details, because I was not there. Arri witnessed it, and she ran into the apartment to tell Nysa. Then she left for the caves. She should have come to me, but then none of you seems to think I am capable of helping with anything. As soon as Arri left, Nysa ran to my shop and we raced back to the apartment. Arri was still gone. At that point I told Nysa to take me to the cave, since I do not know how to get there myself. When we arrived in the caves, we immediately began a search for Arri and the Lioness, running through the caverns and calling their names. No one answered our calls. It is possible that the Lioness will not speak to me, but she should have answered Nysa. I don’t know why she didn’t.
When we finally gave up and returned to the apartment, we discovered that Arri had come and gone. Her satchel was missing along with some traveling supplies. She did not leave a note; I suppose she didn’t want us to stop her. We certainly would have done so. It’s easy to guess where she went. She must have bargained with the Lioness to take her to the fairies. I don’t know what she thinks she will accomplish. The fairies are very dangerous.
I’ve told you all that I know. Nysa went back to the cave alone and called for the Lioness again but received no answer. I’m helpless, Keish. I can’t do anything about this. I’ve failed Liop and possibly Arri. I will not stand in your way of anything you want to do.
Find Arri!

Your uncle,
Winthrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a little note-- Hermes or Clotho will be sure to deliver it!