CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS
Welcome!
Magic, murder, intrigue, missing relatives, secret caves, fantastical creatures, royalty, nobility, romance...
Who ever said our lives were dull?
To follow our story, use the sidebar links and start at the beginning of it all...

Jace- June 27, 2004


June 27, 2004
Dear Sean,
First of all, thank you for the letter of congratulations.
Next time, though, I would send such things with Arri instead.  Tulson completely forgot to give it to me and had to post it from the road between Adya and Odsreq.  Of course, as Keish and I had already left for Cruxholm I did not receive it until our return just a few days ago, and you doubtless are aware of how chaotic the last few days have been.  (Knowing Tulson as you do, none of this will surprise you.)
Keish received Mendel’s letter earlier and was able, through a divination spell, to speak with him briefly.
(You do realize that if I were a more conventional man I’d box your brother’s ears for writing so familiarly to my wife.)
Mendel is safe for the time being, and heading south.  Knowing his creativity, I’m sure he’ll use that traveling spell to communicate with you, but we thought you should know still.
Taking that into consideration, I have also volunteered you to relay a letter to Arri through Mendel.  You’ll find it enclosed.
I know you’ve never sought adventure and complications like Mendel, but thank you for helping him.  He is the best person to help Arri right now.
-Jace

Go to NEXT Letter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a little note-- Hermes or Clotho will be sure to deliver it!