CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS
Welcome!
Magic, murder, intrigue, missing relatives, secret caves, fantastical creatures, royalty, nobility, romance...
Who ever said our lives were dull?
To follow our story, use the sidebar links and start at the beginning of it all...

Jace-- February 16, 2004

February 16, 2004


Master Byra,

I understand you will soon be looking for teachers in Adya. I would appreciate it if you would consider me. Please see Lord Adlen Leilani as a personal reference-- he will vouch for my suitability.

I will be leaving for Adya in two days time and should arrive midday the 20th.

I would greatly appreciate it if you would not speak to Lady Lakeisha until after I have seen her that evening.



Gratefully yours

Jace Pren









February 16, 2004

Dear Lord Adlen,

As we discussed when you were in Rousha, I am preparing to leave for Adya on the 18th. I should arrive midday on the 20th. Is there any way I could see you without Keish knowing I’m there? Perhaps Gretel could keep her occupied?

There are things I wish to discuss with you privately and then I’d like to surprise Keish at her birthday celebration. I’m sure Gretel would be a willing participant.

I have written to Master Byra. I wish to take a position with him in Adya. I have found my purpose in life, just as Keisha has. I used your name as you suggested, so I would imagine he will come to see you.

Thank you for all of your help.

Jace

Go to NEXT Letter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a little note-- Hermes or Clotho will be sure to deliver it!