CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS
Welcome!
Magic, murder, intrigue, missing relatives, secret caves, fantastical creatures, royalty, nobility, romance...
Who ever said our lives were dull?
To follow our story, use the sidebar links and start at the beginning of it all...

Keish to Jace-- February 12, 2004

February 12, 2004


Dear Jace,

It’s done. I’ve been before the king and now all I can do is wait. Whatever the outcome, I feel proud to have come this far. I feel like I’ve grown up. I wish you could be here-- I’m so nervous. I would love to have your strength, but your support is enough.

I’m going to start a letter to Arri. I need to reassure her that the Rousha rumors are under control!

As soon as I know the King’s decision, I’ll finish this and send it off.



February 13

The decision has been made-- we won! Master Byra will oversee the project and we have one year to make it work. I’m nervous, but I believe we can do it.

There will be a celebration tonight. I wish you were here. I’m actually excited about a palace event, but there will still be something missing. I know you have responsibilities at home. I don’t want you to feel guilty, I just miss you.

There will be so much work to do, but I think most of it will start after my birthday.



There’s something else, too, that you need to know. I wish you were here to tell you-- a letter just doesn’t seem enough. But now that I’m sure,, I can’t not tell you, not when I don’t know when I’ll see you.

I guess I’ve known for a while now, I just didn’t think about it.

Anyway, I guess the ball really confirmed it. The ball and then having to come home without you.



I love you.



Love



Keish

Go to NEXT Letter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a little note-- Hermes or Clotho will be sure to deliver it!