CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS
Welcome!
Magic, murder, intrigue, missing relatives, secret caves, fantastical creatures, royalty, nobility, romance...
Who ever said our lives were dull?
To follow our story, use the sidebar links and start at the beginning of it all...

Quin to Jace- April 18, 2005


April 18, 2005
Master Jace Pren,

I would like to extend a formal invitation for you to join the quest to rescue Imato from the Grestians. I believe your skills as a swordsman and fighter will be invaluable in our success.
Jace, I know that this is a difficult decision and I will abide by your decision if you choose not to join. I have heard so much good of you from Arri and Gretel that I am sure you will make the right decision. I am not your captain, but if you choose to come, I will be your captain during the quest and consider it an honor. If you stay, I will look forward to meeting and getting to know you as my nephew. I have heard that you and Lakeisha are ingenious at helping even at a distance.

Sincerely,
Quin Etautca, Captain of the Elcaran Army

Go to NEXT Letter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a little note-- Hermes or Clotho will be sure to deliver it!