CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS
Welcome!
Magic, murder, intrigue, missing relatives, secret caves, fantastical creatures, royalty, nobility, romance...
Who ever said our lives were dull?
To follow our story, use the sidebar links and start at the beginning of it all...

Keish to Winthrop- March 11, 2004

March 11, 2008


Dear Uncle Winthrop,

I’m sorry.

I shouldn’t have been so quick to judge. I’ve talked to Trena. I think I understand a little better now. But there’s still a lot you aren’t telling us.

I tried to use the mirror right as you were renewing the wards. The link between the stone and the mirror caused your wards to amplify and they threw me onto the floor. I wasn’t trying to disrupt your wards. We really need to find a way around that link. We can’t each constantly be having to check to see if the other is using his/her magical object. It’s excessively inconvenient. Did you and my mother have this problem, or is it a new development?

Who exactly are you referring to as having “been killed by her own magic”? What happened when Aunt Jezreel died? (I know you aren’t talking about my mother. She’d have been killed whether she practiced magic or not, simply because of who she was.) Arri and Imato deserve to know, if nothing else. Arri told me about the argument you had with Brynn. She won’t say, but it’s time. We’re adults now, whether you wish to acknowledge it or not.

I know it’s hard. I know you feel like you’ve lost everyone to magic, but you have to understand-- we didn’t choose magic, it chose us.

We are Brios. Whether we like it or not. Would you have us deny it as you have tried? Can you honestly see that has made you happy? Because you always seem sad. Even at Christmas, and for as long as I can remember, you have always seemed sad. Maybe you’re right. Maybe my magic will kill me, but at least I am enjoying living.

I’m sorry I was harsh, and that we haven’t trusted you.

But it’s also time for you to trust us.



Love Always,


Keish

Go to NEXT Letter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a little note-- Hermes or Clotho will be sure to deliver it!